Kira Kira Blue

Sabtu, 17 Disember 2011

Super Barbie Hybrid - Green

Color: Hybrid Green.
Manufacturer: Not sure, but definitely some made in Korea lenses.
Base curve: 8.6.
Diameter: 14.5mm.
Comfort: 7/10. I tried them on straight away from the vials. After take them out from the vials, I rinse them with Solo Care Aqua multipurpose solution and put them on my eyes. At first they felt fine. Then after a minute or two, I can feel the lenses and sometimes there are some mild burning sensation in my eyes, but after few hours, they are okay. But maybe it is because my eyes are tired today. I don't get enough sleep last night.
Vision clarity:  10/10. Crisply sharp.
Enlargement effect: 0/10. The lenses just perfectly cover my iris.
Buy these lenses again: Yes.Very beautiful design. They completely change my eye color.













This is the information on the vial label.


The vials come with the cute box.
 
And the review for Super Barbie Hybrid Blue is coming as soon as I open their vials. Actually, I bought the complete series of Super Barbie Hybrid consist of Green, Blue, Brown, Grey and Violet! :)


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan