Kira Kira Blue

Ahad, 11 Disember 2011

Freshlook ColorBlends - Sterling Grey

Color: Sterling Grey.
Manufacturer: Ciba Vision.
Base curve: Median (As written on the blister foil. Is median an 8.6mm?? Can someone answer me on this? I used to have Durasoft Colorblends - Blue with 14.5mm diameter and 8.6mm base curve way back in Year 2002 when the manufacturer for both brands was Wesley Jessen. They are similar to Freshlook Colorblends but the conventional lenses with the 1 year life span).
Diameter: 14.5mm.
Comfort: 8/10 if I'm indoor without the air-cond or the fan blows the wind directly straight to my face. Otherwise, 5/10 as they tend to feel dry real quick.
Vision clarity:  5/10 as they make my vision blurry, even though I get them in the right prescription. (I experience the blurry vision with all Freshlook Colors and Colorblends contact lenses. I'm buying them just for the sake of their nice colors and pattern).
Enlargement effect: 0/10 as these lenses actually have a smaller printed area than my iris.
Buy these lenses again: Yes. Despite the blurry vision problem, I like their colors and design and they are among my first pairs when I started wearing color contacts. There are some sentimental value to it.









Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan