Kira Kira Blue

Jumaat, 13 Januari 2012

Super Barbie Hybrid Blue





Brand: Super Barbie
Color: Hybrid Blue (The color appears very dark subtle blue on my eyes in most of the lighting).
Manufacturer: Not sure, but definitely some "made in Korea" lenses.
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 14.5 mm.
Comfort: 9/10. Surprisingly enough, these lenses are way more comfortable on my eyes than those green ones. I actually soak them in Solo Care Aqua MultiPurpose Solution for approximately 10 minutes prior to insertion on my eyes for the first time. I have been wearing them 3 times already. So far they feel really comfortable on my eyes.
Vision clarity:  10/10. Crisply sharp.
Enlargement effect: 0/10. The lenses just perfectly cover my iris.
Buy these lenses again: Yes.The design/pattern is very beautiful. I am really digging the limbal ring design.
*And yeah, my real hair is super short now!*







2 ulasan:

  1. I got this pair too! havent open them yet, gosh theyre so dark D: ws expecting as vibrant as the green ones you reviewed. hmm they look really natural, its like yr real eyes :O nice!

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. @Evangeline: Thanx! They r as dark and subtle as they could be, the opposite of the green ones. But I'm sure you will rock these lenses with your big-dolly eye! (^.^)

      Padam